We are seeking a full-time Investment Banking, Vice President to work in our Los Angeles, CA office. The Vice President will work closely with senior bankers to execute transactions and/or advisory assignments on behalf of the Firm’s clients. The Vice President plays a critical role in the deal team, which includes direct contact with clients and buyers, while also working on new business development opportunities. The successful candidate will provide analytical, quantitative and process support for the team.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists senior management in searching for new investment banking business. Lead the financial analysis of client businesses including the development of financial models to.
- Proven leadership skills and confidence. Demonstrates sensitivity to clients’ objectives and constraints and is able to identify and help create business opportunities. Actively developing good negotiation skills
- Knowledgeable in several banking coverage and/or product areas
- Manage the diligence process from end to end in both sell and buy-side transactions
- Responsible for organizing and taking the lead at client meetings for the purpose of completing due diligence, preparing all paperwork required and producing all other written materials
- Lead the drafting of all transactional material (CIMs, teasers, process letters)
- Participates in road show presentations, assisting company’s management to market to potential investors, brokers and dealers to facilitate the securities offering
- Functions well as a team leader, delegating responsibility appropriately and training and developing team members by instruction, involvement and example. The VP ensures that team members are evaluated and coached toward firm performance standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to convey complex ideas in a persuasive manner. Comfortable in making client presentations. Ability to write in a convincing, thoughtful and thorough manner.