Job Description and Requirements
The Analyst role is an experienced level position that supports a client engagement team(s). Strong analytical, 3-statement financial and cash flow modeling, data management, writing and communication skills are required. Energetic, hardworking, creative and strong financial analysis and modeling skills are all characteristics of a successful B. Riley FBR Analyst. Ability and willingness to undertake travel is required. This position is located in our Los Angeles, California office.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience at a professional services firm, consulting firm, audit firm or investment banking.
- Track record of consistently delivering high-value work to meet client’s needs.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills. Strong understanding of financial statements.
- Able to work independently. High energy style, flexible and adaptive, works well in a very fast paced environment.
- Advanced written communication skills, able to prepare well laid out, easily understood analysis and presentations. Articulately communicates information and adapts effectively to the audience. Delivers influential client communications with clarity and confidence.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- An undergraduate degree from a top academic institution and a strong GPA required.
- Advanced degree(s) and applicable professional certification(s) are preferred.
About B. Riley FBR, Inc.
B. Riley FBR, Inc. is a leading investment bank which provides corporate finance, research, and sales & trading to corporate, institutional and high net worth clients. Investment banking services include initial and follow-on offerings, institutional private placements, and merger and acquisition advisory services. The firm is nationally recognized for its highly ranked proprietary equity research. B. Riley FBR, Inc. is a member of FINRA and SIPC.
To apply for this position, please click here.